War Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  nathan_blake Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Alright, I know Jaxom is on so I need his help redoing this. I am re writing the paper on Word Document so I can type it better. What I need help with is the introduction. I have all the information and I dont' remember the order because I didn't get completely finished, almost a 2 paragraphs. o.o;, anyway, i need help with the introduction and such and the order the paper should be in.

nathan_blake
Admin

Battle Exp. : 9

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty School stuff?

Post  Jadesohn Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm not on... What makes you think that. Okay. Tell me exactly what you're needing.
Jadesohn
Jadesohn
Admin

Battle Exp. : 50

Character sheet
Officer Rank: Major General
Exp:
Introduction Left_bar_bleue0/100Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  nathan_blake Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:33 pm

In total, there are twelve greek gods. They are Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Aris, Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hermes, Artemis, and Hephaestus. Each god has a Roman name and a responsibility they have. Aphrodite Venus goddess of beauty and love Ares Mars god of war Artemis Diana goddess of hunting and child birth Athena Minerva goddess of war, wisdom, and crafts Demeter Ceres goddess of the harvest Hera Juno protector of women; wife of Zeus/Jupiter Hermes Mercury messenger of the gods Hades Pluto god of the Underworld Poseidon Neptune god of the sea Zeus Jupiter king of the gods. According to greek mythology, the greek gods are given Human-like forms, they will then be worshipped for the supernatural powers they possess. The twelve Gods of Olympus constitute an important element in the Greek mythology.
Greek Religion was based on anthropomorphic polytheism. It is made up of multiple divinities having human forms and the human feelings.

This is what I have so far.

nathan_blake
Admin

Battle Exp. : 9

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum