War Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music. what's your favorite, themesongs? and what you think people of the forum might wanna listen to

2 posters

Go down

Music. what's your favorite, themesongs? and what you think people of the forum might wanna listen to Empty Music. what's your favorite, themesongs? and what you think people of the forum might wanna listen to

Post  Admin Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Themesongs for the fronts.....
Arctic: cold by crossfade
Forest: run through the jungle by creedence clearwater
Mountain:Smoke on the water by Deep Purple
Desert: Enter Sandman by Metallica

My theme song: School Out by Alic Cooper
Admin
Admin
Admin

Battle Exp. : 52

Character sheet
Officer Rank: Major General
Exp:
Music. what's your favorite, themesongs? and what you think people of the forum might wanna listen to Left_bar_bleue3/100Music. what's your favorite, themesongs? and what you think people of the forum might wanna listen to Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

https://warfront.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Music. what's your favorite, themesongs? and what you think people of the forum might wanna listen to Empty Re: Music. what's your favorite, themesongs? and what you think people of the forum might wanna listen to

Post  nathan_blake Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:52 pm

me no likey any of those. What you should do is just get music that has no words in it, like game music that are actually good, and use those because I get confused and most likely many others do to.

nathan_blake
Admin

Battle Exp. : 9

Back to top Go down